On a day that produced much needed rain for the coast, gusty winds and some excellent golf, Jacob Boyce (Maryborough) and Aneka Park (Caloundra) put in excellent performances to win the boys and girls divisions of the 2014 Caloundra Junior Classic with scores of 72 and 79 respectively.
Cassie Porter and Christian Butterworth (Peregian Springs - pictured left) teamed up brilliantly in wet and overcast conditions to win both the Girls and Boys divisions of the 2014 Noosa Par 3 Junior Classic with scores of 62 and 53 respectively.
Butterworth’s 53 (1 under) set a new Invincibles Course record for the Noosa Par 3 layout eclipsing Shae Wools – Cobb’s previous record by two shots (55) which was set back in 2010.
Invincibles and Horton Park member Shae Wools – Cobb received the best possible news and birthday present during the week (February 5) when he was acknowledged by the Sports Federation as their “Sunshine Coast Junior Sports Star of the Month for January”…………….
Invincibles Patron Robert Allenby has been recognised by the Golf Writers Association of America for his contributions to charity. In honour of his charitable work for cancer, Allenby has been awarded the 2014 Charlie Bartlett Award presented by Aberdeen Asset Management.
The Tour congratulates Hyoung Kim (Sanctuary Cove) for winning the boys division of the 2014 Caboolture Junior Classic via a three way c/b with Kodie Koski (Caloundra) and Jacob Boyce (Maryborough) when all three boys finished with even par rounds of 71. Not to be outdone, Aneka Park (Caloundra) and Tiana Reardon Beakey (Surfers Paradise) also went to the wire to resolve the girls division in a two way c/b where Park won after both girls finished on 82!
- Park & Coleborn Win Titleist Classic
- The Kid From Kingaroy Lives The Dream
- Horton Park Takes Up The Challenge
- Wools-Cobb Finishes Fourth In China Amateur Open
- Wools – Cobb, Foley And Quirk Perform Brilliantly On The Big Stage
- Foley & Davidson Fire Up For the Girls
- Wools – Cobb & Park Win Ian Baker – Finch Classic
- Invincibles IGA Junior Masters Goes Into Three Way Play-Off
- Mahon Takes Out Invincibles - IGA Golf Day
- Trent Claims Sports Star of the Month Award
- Park & Gardner Win Rod Pampling Classic
- Davidson & Koski Fire Up In Mt Coolum Open