If our junior golfers on the Sunshine Coast, South East Queensland and Australia need any further proof or inspiration that hard work, practice and dedication pays off, then you need look no further than two of our very proud Australians in
On a day that produced much needed rain for the coast, gusty winds and some excellent golf, Jacob Boyce (Maryborough) and Aneka Park (Caloundra) put in excellent performances to win the boys and girls divisions of the 2014 Caloundra Junior Classic with scores of 72 and 79 respectively.
Cassie Porter and Christian Butterworth (Peregian Springs - pictured left) teamed up brilliantly in wet and overcast conditions to win both the Girls and Boys divisions of the 2014 Noosa Par 3 Junior Classic with scores of 62 and 53 respectively.
Butterworth’s 53 (1 under) set a new Invincibles Course record for the Noosa Par 3 layout eclipsing Shae Wools – Cobb’s previous record by two shots (55) which was set back in 2010.
Invincibles and Horton Park member Shae Wools – Cobb received the best possible news and birthday present during the week (February 5) when he was acknowledged by the Sports Federation as their “Sunshine Coast Junior Sports Star of the Month for January”…………….
Invincibles Patron Robert Allenby has been recognised by the Golf Writers Association of America for his contributions to charity. In honour of his charitable work for cancer, Allenby has been awarded the 2014 Charlie Bartlett Award presented by Aberdeen Asset Management.
- Caboolture Classic Goes To The Wire
- Park & Coleborn Win Titleist Classic
- The Kid From Kingaroy Lives The Dream
- Horton Park Takes Up The Challenge
- Wools – Cobb, Foley And Quirk Perform Brilliantly On The Big Stage
- Foley & Davidson Fire Up For the Girls
- Invincibles IGA Junior Masters Goes Into Three Way Play-Off
- Invincibles Member Wins World Age Title
- Does It Get Any Better Than This